A/C on 2002 toyota tacoma

wht would cause i t not to blow cold air out it only has 81000 on it my 96 was very cold and it had more miles on it any one else hav ethis problem?? same 2.7 in both

BAIN15

Reply to
dan baker

Loose belt or leaks come to my mind as two first things to check.

Reply to
Paul Cassel

this really sucks, but my first guess would be you've got a leak somewhere. you can get it tested anyplace that does pressurized testing, but I'd have it repaired with genuine toyota parts if it were mine

Reply to
?reality