ABS Breaks

I have a 2002 Tacoma. We had snow yesterday and I used the ABS Breaks. My question is, are they very very nosey ?

-- Keith Corwell

Reply to
Keith Corwell

Yep. Very weird sound, sort of like a bad driver manual shifting without clutching properly.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

yep, it's a active braking system. ABS tries to release the pressure to avoid wheels from locking while vehicle is still moving.

Reply to
Kryptoknight