AFtermarket radio in '05 Taco (or older 4Runner)

Does anyone know if the better aftermarket radios, with the proper harness, still allow the steering wheel controls to work?

Thanks! Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

yea but why

remove the wheel controls

Reply to
I'm Right

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

If you mean "why use the wheel controls?" The answer is because I like them. I like being able to flick the volume up or down with my left thumb.

Removing the steering wheel audio controls would leave a hole. If I didn't want to use the controls, I'd be better off leaving the buttons in place, even if they didn't work.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y