'96 T100

Hi All,

Just got an ok deal on a decent '96 T100, v6, 4x4, 100k miles. The head gaskets were replaced under recall some time ago. The timing chain was replaced 40k miles ago. It reminds me of an overgrown Tacoma :).

Besides new fluids all the way around, any adjustments that I need to make? Any info and suggestions would be appreicated....

Don

Reply to
Don Carpenter

I have 349k on my 96, other than the 2nd generation (3rd if you count the originals) head gaskets I've had to do little to it. Still has the original timing >belt

Reply to
Bill W

Bill,

What repair manual do you recommend?

Don

Reply to
Don Carpenter

Hi Don, I have the Toyota FSM, Haynes and Chilton's. All are useful in some aspects, but if you get only one I'd purchase the FSM. You can usually find them on e-bay. To be honest, so far the T-100 has been so trouble free that I've had little need for them. (Knock, Knock) Bill W

95 Previa LE/SC AllTrac 182K 96 T-100 4WD X-Cab 349K 00 Tundra 4WD X-Cab 120K
Reply to
Bill W

Thanks!

Reply to