anyone installed a lockrite locker in a 2 wheel drive tacoma?

go for a PowerTrax NoSlip diff.

Reply to
Kryptoknight

I have a 2 wheel drive 2002 Tacoma and was wondering if anyone has feedback on installing a lockrite locker in a Tacoma. I have a jeep cj7 with one in it that works great and I am thinking about putting one in my Tacoma. thanks carmine

Reply to
Jet

I have a PowerTrax NoSlip Automatic Locker in my 4x4 Tacoma. I have had it for about 2 years and have not had any problems. It is similar to the LockRight but is much quieter.

Reply to
Kevin