Lockright Locker ?

I have a 97 Tahoe and am thinking of putting in a LockRight locker, I drive my Tahoe on the highway/streets and on dirt/gravel side roads. Any pros/cons
of this locker?
Thanks Steve
unless you like a lot of clicking and weaving in corners... a lock-right isn't great for something that will see a ton of road use... off road they kick ass. I'd look into the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System... it's a more civilized version of the lockright and still gives you 100% traction.
it also will drop into place of your spider gears and costs pretty much the same.
-Bret

drive
pros/cons
I have had both a Gov-loc (limited slip) which worked well. I personally did not like while sitting at a stop light the inside wheel had to turn around 500 Rpm before it engaged the Gov-lock causing on crowned roads the rear of the van sliding. My 4x4 van rarely sees a lot of heavy off-roading, but it does see snow and ice. After a while I had a Detroit Locker installed and it has 8 years in my van without a problem. As long as you do not jump on the go pedal a lot you will be fine. If you around 90 degree turns and really jumping on the go pedal the Detroit Locker will serve you well. You will hear in ratchet every so often while going around a turn if you drive like a person normally. At first it is very normal to light up the tires few a times. Have fun.
Regards, Chuck 78' Chevy 1 Ton 4X4 Van