battery harness

I have a 94 4Runner. The battery bar that holds the battery in place is missing. Is there a part number for this? Or can I just get any battery holder?

Thanks for any assistance

Reply to
Spaniard

I once made one for an '88 4Runner out of a piece of angle-iron I got at a home center -- you know, the kind with holes every inch or so? I just sawed it to length and installed it with a couple of washers and a couple of bolts.

IdahoBackwoods

Reply to
IdahoBackwoods

I'm sure there is a part number. I'm sure Toy would be happy to sell it to you.

It's probably $20 or so. You can probably get a generic Hold-down at an auto parts store for $3-$4.

I once went to buy a genuine Toy battery cable at the dealer. $69.95. A generic cable at the parts store down the street was $7.95.

Reply to
timbirr