Bed Liners....

If you saw a bedliner peeling away it was probably a self installed herculiner or possibly, because Line-X's properties it is virtually impossible for it to peel, even with a bad prep job. As for trapping moisture, that is IMPOSSIBLE, CANNOT HAPPEN, sorry. First it bonds directly to the bed, no moisture can get in, SECONDLY even if there was moisture in the bed when it was sprayed, it wouldn't rust, you need air to rust and Line-X is air tight, simple chemistry proves that wrong.

Reply to
Doug King

let's see, Toyota, Nissan, Ford all planning or are offering spray ins as an option. So much for Estabon's "If the spray-on type of bedliners are so great why haven't they been provided as a standard feature or as an option by truck manufacturers?" diatribe.

Reply to
Kleanbore

The product offered by Nissan is not the same as aftermarket spray-on bedliners according to

My criticism isnot of the spray-on concept but rather the examples of aftermarket productsI've seen. Stating that they looked like "crap" may sound abusive but Ithink it's an accurate description of my observations.

Reply to
Esteban

Doug, you're trying to reason with a moron.

Forget it/him/her.

---------------------------------------------------- "When I came home from Vietnam in 1969, I don't know if John Edwards was out of diapers then yet or not, I'm totally not sure. I don't know." - John Kerry

Reply to
Eric Dreher

Around here Rhino doesn't cost any more or less really than Line-x. Just shop around. Both have that advantages and disadvantages. I've only had Rhino and can say that it is simply great. I've hauled almost everything. It is pliable to some extent which keeps things from slipping and also feels kind of padded to your knees. I don't have one mar and it cleans up like new. I hear that Line-x is also tough, but that it is hard, and allows cargo to slide easier than Rhino.

Reply to
dg

Again, asshole Eric can only name call, which he probably doesn't have the guts to do in person. He just doesn't have the smarts to put up a good argument.

Reply to
Esteban

Rhino isn't a bad liner, I went with the Line-X only because it looks like a factory finish, it is a bit more ridgid than the Rhino but it has a no skid finish and stops your load from sliding. I loaded some drywall last weekend at home depot and could not belive how hard it was to slide the first sheets in! I read the article posted on the Toyota, a 1000.00 bucks sounds pretty expensive for something you can buy aftermarket for 400.00 and looks just as good.

Reply to
Doug King

Line-x is harder than Rhino but pebbly in texture, stuff doesnt slide all that much

Reply to
Kleanbore

Particularly if you don't use ArmorAll. That stuff is crap, with petroleum distillates that make your bed liner nice and slick.

I've always used 303 Protectant. It makes any real bed liner look new.

-------------------------------------------------- "He [Edwards] is quoted as saying to The New York Times that he thought NAFTA was important for our prosperity. Now he's claiming that he was against it and these other agreements." - John Kerry

Reply to
Eric Dreher