Best truck commercial...ever

I wish my supercharged S-Runner were that durable. Quick&fun, yes -- indestructable, no.

Reply to
Radrunner

LOL Yeah that was sweet. But personally I have a problem with these types of ads, it kind of reminds me of those ford or chevy adds where they're towing a huge boat or something through the city or other impossible things. I don't know they just leave a bad taste. The Toyota ones are a lot better than the others though. Have you seen that one where the tide comes in and it gets bashed around in the rocks?

Cheers,

-Andrew

Reply to
DruG

Point taken. I just look at it as pure entertainment rather than a claim. I haven't seen the other commercial you mention, although I have noticed Toyota seems to follow a similar approach in some of their commercials.

When that commercial aired a few years back, Chevy Colorado commercials were also airing. The Colorado commercial featured 5 guys in the truck with one singing; "I feel like a woman" by some female country music star.

It's just bad marketing plain and simple. Nope. I think I'll pass on "feeling like a woman" when I buy a truck.

Reply to
studio

I feel like a woman but the wife wont let me have another one ;o)

Reply to
Scotty