thanks Myers

I thaught I lost all pictures of this 64 beetle untill Myers showed me it was on the samba still

This car was bought in calf. thinking it was original and in good shape, but whan I started with the restoration I found it was hit in the right side. With the door closed you could stick your fongers between the the bottom of the door and heater channle. the passanger door had as much as 3cm of bondo over most of it. The passanger seat was from a 66 both rear fenders were aftermarket so I replaced them with original. and the nose had to be pulled back 5or more cm.

It was taken to Rockingham right after it was finished and before she could get thru the amissions gate Henry Z from VW treands asked if he could photograph it. Oh yea it also won first in class.

Reply to
Kafertoys

why do you need a picture(another 20 footer that doesn't show the mismatch to the paint in the trunk) when you could just hold on to the magazine it was featured in?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I struggle to read some of this.....words like "passanger", "fongers", channle" Maybe I am not quite so up on the resto scene as i would like? These must be technical terms? I must read up more. I would hate to appear stupid by not understanding. :)

Reply to
Neil

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Guess thats why I'm doing cars like this.

I have 3 more ghia projects going at this time and there all comming along great.

Hows yours doing Chris I'm sure you can get yours done much quicker then I can 3.

I'm sure you being an export and all you should come to my shop and make sure I'm doing them right.

I'm still tring to figure out what you want from me?

Your friend Meyer could have talk to Frank with the 66 at the show and got the whole truth about everything if he wasn't such a coward. Is that not what you want the truth?

Its not hard to get Frank is a very respected man in NC and a local hero by all standards. Why not just ask him? Yes I have done many show winners from him and trust me he knows quality in classic cars. Only Jay Leno wouldn't be envious of his collection.

If you and the very few others are that insecure about yourselves that your going to play school yard bullies and pick on every little flaw I make you need to grow up and get a life.

,So out of 2000 people at the show and only 2 seem to have a problem with my work makes my statistics look good I think.

I will forgive you if you come down check things out and make it on the sunday for an Adopt a Highway clean I've orginized up or the feral cat project I'm helping with (cringe ..lol I mean claws sorry type error) I figures after the norton program we used in college didn't need to worry if we could spell...lol

When it comes to the projects I try to give the customers what they want, and have yet found a book that can so me how to make any of them perfect and that seems to be what you expect from me. I guess like a doctor I'm still practicing. LOL I'll change from the bad boy of VW to Doctor Mario, wounder if netendo have a trademark on that?

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438
?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438
?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Reply to
Scott H

On Apr 19, 12:49=A0pm, "Scott H" wrote:

In case the retard comes back with "I didn't do that work and didn't get paid for it. Stop treating me or I'll call shreff blablabla", here's the evidence to the contrary:

Statement of .. um.. "work":

Here are the canceled checks, made out to and cashed by Mario or his wife, totaling $9571.

Remco

Even though I've seen the above and more, I still can't believe it. over $9500 taken from an unsuspecting victim in return for lies. And Mario Gavzzi was more than happy to cash the checks.

And this -

- Mario, your ugly s**nk of a wife is every bit as dishonest and untalented as you are.

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

Even though I've seen the above and more, I still can't believe it. over $9500 taken from an unsuspecting victim in return for lies. And Mario Gavzzi was more than happy to cash the checks.

And this -

Mario, your ugly s**nk of a wife is every bit as dishonest anduntalented as you are. _________

hey guys, don't forget to link to the finished product!

and don't forget is very believable story he gave to the news reporter:
up close and personal video of the car taken at the farmington car show where Mario stayed well away from the car instead of standing behind his claimed "show quality work" he put into Joan's car:

Joey Tribiani

And now Sherry just got popped for speeding and driving without a license. No insurance too, I bet. She'll be at the New Hanover court, room 200, the morning of July

Reply to
Meyer

Whoops, hit a bit too soon. As I was saying, the morning of July 22, 2009. These are arraigned offenses for case number 2009052265 CR. Searchable on "Kelly,Sherrie" (no spaces):

Not related? You could argue that, I guess. But this just reinforces the pattern of how these two constantly rip off customers, kite checks to unsuspecting businesses and just do whatever the hell they want to in spite of the law or normal standard of general decency. So this driving without a license that Sherry has been doing is a symptom of a larger problem. Sherry gets into an accident while driving without a license and while not insured and somebody gets seriously injured, well, that's just not her problem, I guess. Other people are welcome to take responsibility for that if they want to, I suppose.

And that's the thing; these two simply don't care who they hurt. Not one damn bit. They actually think its funny.

Reply to
Meyer

LOL wrong Sherry, your life must be so pathetic is it your so jealous of my success or I have a bigger dick. its obvious with the way you stalk me and show you can't stop thinking about me, while I'm enjoying my life that you have a problem . and a real chicken shit if you can't introduce yourself at the show.. (text book right there)

Hey Myer have you ever seen how attractive Sherry is ? is that the problem you are such a losser you only have your hand to keep you company?

sorry I might not respond quickly but with a new customer a day still and new projects always comming inh and such I have a life to enjoy try to do the same. there will be more pictures on my webshot page laqter today I'm sure your one thats keeping the count going.

Reply to
Kafertoys

why would everyone want to come by the truck you were too scared to get out of to introduce themselves? would you even be able to see them from your hiding spot in the floorboard? LOL, the pussy calling someone a chickenshit... how ironic....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

We had a first-person description of Sherry from an unimpeachable source: she was filthy and absolutely disgusting. Like shouldn't be out in public disgusting. The source is beyond question. She is every bit as messed up as you are. And equally as dishonest.

And yup, that's the right Sherrie Lynn Kelly, no doubt about it - nice try. We have the right one. Doesn't even have a drivers' licence, which jibes perfectly with what is already known about you. You people are leeches on society.

And if you are getting a new customer every day, how come you are bouncing checks on your business account? Shouldn't you be more comfortable than running mon-to-month with no savings or reserve? A buddy of mine builds the best adjustable beams in the country - employs several people and is doing quite well for himself. Yet you couldn't even cover a $50 check on a one-man operation that should have extremely low overhead. How sad is that?

My god, that's like four or five lies in one post. That's bad even for you. =A0

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

. Here listen to this

if this isn't art immitating life.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I've heard Sherry is so white trash and disgusting that she wears a pubic wig as a regular one...

Reply to
ryan68bug

The Mario song:

Joey Tribiani