Check out my new Yota

Just got done building, well actually it's never done.. but here's what i got so far....

EasyE

Nice job. That's one clean looking '86. How's the power from that buick

231 with the tires and gears you are running ? You mentioned that it rides harsh, those rancho rs5000's are known for a harsh ride. Before you blame the springs I would take it for a ride with the shocks removed. This would tell you wether the springs or shocks are at the cause of the harsh ride. That looks too nice to take out on the rocks but I bet it will work well. Have fun.
Reply to
Mike

The Buick is awesome... The Parts are dirt Cheap... and it has power... LOTS of power in comparison to a 22re.. I can spin off the 35's that are on there, If they weren't so damned expensive that is...lol

Thanks for the props, Ian

Reply to
EasyE

beautiful!! very nicely done... i bet this can go anywhere off road..

Reply to
Dan J.S.

I like it. That gives me some ideas for my '84. I've been thinking about a new bed and other stuff.

Reply to
Brad Taylor