commercial shells

Where's the best place to get commercial shells? Looking for something with a decent side opening rear door, quality door handle(s) (tryin' to stay away from cheap T handles) and good storage....

Reply to
Roger Terwilliger

I recently bought an ARS cover for my Tundra as it seemed to have the best quality & warranty. While shopping/considering cover or shell I noticed the same features on their shells. My local dealer was $50 higher and didn't offer the factory supplied accessory (remote unlock or interior light) until I negotiated with them and mentioned I would drive 50 miles to another town where they would give me these. The local then matched the offer. If interested check their web site for extras and find dealers in your area. Hope this helps, davidj92

Reply to
David W. Julian

My mistake, it's an ARE. Dave

Reply to