FJ Cruiser

I like the looks of this concept beast...

Tom - Vista, CA

Reply to
TOM

That's odd, I don't. Try looking at a real "FJ Cruiser".

Reply to
Travis

Different strokes... :>))

Tom - Vista, CA

Travis wrote:

Reply to
TOM

Reply to
Jason

It's really just a repeat of the original FourRunner concept with a little Cruiser thrown in. But I'll bet it doesn't have a plate steel dash and a gas tank under the seat.

Reply to
Dan G

The idea of having two winches is an excellent idea. Anyway, as you say, if they go with the vehicle, it probably won't look like the concept car, very few production cars/trucks ever do...

Tom - Vista, CA

Jas> Also, remember that it wont look like that in production. I have heard it

Reply to
TOM

I like the RSC... but the FJ is sweet. I hear that it's based on the Tacoma.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer