flowmaster question

do flowmasters get louder as they get older i had mine on mine for

50,000 to me it sounds like it gettig louder from some where ?? any ideas

BAIN15

Reply to
dan baker

. flowmaster question Group: alt.autos.toyota.trucks Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2003, 1:22pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dan=A0baker) do flowmasters get louder as they get older i had mine on mine for

50,000 to me it sounds like it gettig louder from some where ??

any ideas BAIN15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes they do.

Scrib Abell

Reply to
Scribb Abell

The only way that a SuperTrap can get louder with age would be if the deflectors rust away, or you get a hole in the outter shell.

Ask my how I know that!!!

Jody

flowmaster question

Group: alt.autos.toyota.trucks Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2003, 1:22pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dan baker) do flowmasters get louder as they get older i had mine on mine for

50,000 to me it sounds like it gettig louder from some where ??

any ideas BAIN15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes they do.

Scrib Abell

Reply to
Jody

. Re: flowmaster question

From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dan baker)

do flowmasters get louder as they get older?

i had mine on mine for 50,000 to me it sounds like it gettig louder from some where ?? =A0=A0any ideas

BAIN15 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes they do.

Scrib Abell ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com (Jody)

The only way that a SuperTrap can get louder with age would be if the deflectors rust away, or you get a hole in the outter shell.

Ask me how I know that!!!

How do you know that?

Scrib Abell

Reply to