For Sale: '97 Taco 4x4 REGULAR CAB V-6

This is a pretty rare reg-cab V-6 special order with 3.4 V6 and 5-spd manual. All original and in excellent shape.

Reply to
Dan G

I've tried kbb and nada, and neither one values your truck as much as you do... they value it at $5400, and you're wanting $8500? Even with this and that, I don't see it happening...

Nice truck though....

Reply to
RedForeman

Actually, NADA is in the high $7k, others have it around $8, as does the local market. If you think you can do better, then do so.

Reply to
Dan G

Well hell's fire... if I knew how to use that site, I wouldn't have ever posted... my bad.... but I'm glad I did though.... Now I found that my truck is still worth $10k.... 10 years old and STILL worth more than what I paid for it... You've GOT to love yoters for that...

Reply to
RedForeman