Full Test: 2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4x4

I want one...........

Reply to
Joe

Bend over and bring 37K

Reply to
;)

A good quality anything will usually cost more than the same item of lesser quality. "You don't always get what you pay for, but you will always pay for what you get. " And the good quality item will usually be worth more at resale.

End of free lesson..... :)

Reply to
Joe

I know!!! That's why I have a 06 d/c Tundra instead of a Silverado...... Next lesson.

Reply to
;)