S-Runner???

I see a truck advertised on autotrader.com as "2002 TOYOTA TACOMA S-RUNNER." What is it that makes a truck an "S-Runner?" I have an idea what a Pre-Runner is and what a 4Runner is but I don't have a clue what an S-Runner is? Can someone please enlighten me. TIA Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Jeff

Look here:

SnoBrdr

Thanks to the several who enlightened me as to what an S-Runner is. I now have one and it is exactly what I was looking for. If you read my earlier post with the subject being "Toyota Tacoma Wanted" What I was looking for was: Toyota ExtraCab 2.4L 4cylinder or 3.4L V6 with a 5speed manual transmission, 2 wheel drive, SR5 trim package, bucket seats, Cruise control, tachometer, center console, power windows, power door locks, moonroof or sunroof, factory alloy wheels, under 100,000 miles and $9000 or less. Thanks to you guys, autotrader.com and Carfax I found an '01 S-Runner down near San Diego. It has everything that I was looking for. It had a little under 73,000 miles and including the cost of an airplane ticket from here to LAX, a car rental and a little under $300 for gas to get it back here to Yakima I still came in for less than $9000. I hear that they only come in 2 colors. Mine is the red one and it looks and drives like new. I love it. Thanks again for the help in choosing this truck. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry