fuse box cover 1986

anyone have a pic or diagram or care to list the arrangement of fuses in an 86 4runner. I presume its the same as any truck from 85-88. This is the kick panel fuse box I'm talking about

Reply to
Joe

I've got a copy (in PDF form) of the service manual but it doesn't have a fuse box layout but it does have the wiring diagrams. Do you want a copy of the manual?

Reply to
Paul.

Originally, it was on the inside of the lid for the box.

Reply to
DanG