Getting my new Tacoma tomorrow!

Cant wait its got everything too. Hows the stereo? Does the TRD make a big difference?
Bob

You're asking these questions AFTER buying the vehicle???
Doug Kanter wrote:

I always wondered how people ended up complaining about things like pedal positioning, radio sound quality, etc... All things that should be readily apparent during a good test drive.
Now I know... <G>
Barry
On Wed, 25 May 2005 18:45:03 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

well I did test drive a basic model once ,but this IS my 4th Toyota truck so Im pretty sure ill like it . Acually I got it on Wendsday and its awsum ! Bob
"HamOp" wrote: > On Wed, 25 May 2005 18:45:03 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
Congratulations HamOp on your new Tacoma..... :D