Getting my new Tacoma tomorrow!

Cant wait its got everything too. Hows the stereo? Does the TRD make a big difference?

Bob

Reply to
HamOp

You're asking these questions AFTER buying the vehicle???

Reply to
Doug Kanter

I always wondered how people ended up complaining about things like pedal positioning, radio sound quality, etc... All things that should be readily apparent during a good test drive.

Now I know...

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

well I did test drive a basic model once ,but this IS my 4th Toyota truck so Im pretty sure ill like it . Acually I got it on Wendsday and its awsum ! Bob

Reply to
HamOp

"HamOp" wrote: > On Wed, 25 May 2005 18:45:03 GMT, "Doug Kanter" > wrote: > > >

Congratulations HamOp on your new Tacoma..... :D

Reply to
Amerikes