HELP!!! aftermarket stereo install

Wondering if anyone knows how to pull the radio section of dash apart in my '94 Toyota p/u. I have a new stereo to install, but can't figure out how to get the radio panel out.....short of using a 32 oz. hammer. I would appreciate any help.

-- Ken Miller snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net

Reply to
ken miller

Best source of car audio info I know of:

AndyK.

my 94 truck [SR5 standard ] just pops out - 4 special factory ["proprietary"] trim screws hold it .i had the glovebox frame off. cigarrette lighter to disconnect.

Reply to
cheech14