help needed

Hi i have a 1987 toyota 4 wheel drive with 187,000 miles. I recently had a new carb put on it. The truck has started to make a popping sound when i put the clutch in to slow down. I need some help so i no wear to look i dont want to start puting a load of new parts.Is this problem caused by the carb or could it need new wires and plugs and rotor. Thanks fo any help

Reply to
abrit1969

Is the "popping sound" like a backfire through the carburetor? or something coming from inside the cab of the truck? From the exhaust? From the tires?

Need more > Hi i have a 1987 toyota 4 wheel drive with 187,000 miles. I recently

Reply to
jp2express