Horrible experience with dealership and Toyota CS

I posted some time back about my 05 DC with the vibration in the driveline after driving on a long trip (over 50 miles). I called customer service and they opened a file on my truck. I took it in this week and they kept it 3 days with no phone call. I called this afternoon and was told it was ready to come get it, of course no problem found. I got to dealership and the service writer and manager tried their best to ignore me. I cornered the manager and he told me rudely that they drove it 18 miles but did not drive it no 100. I emphasized that yo have to drive it at least 50 and he spins and walks away. I left the dealership and the brakes could be heard a block away (my other complaint they could not duplicate). I called CS back and the girl (Robin)m basically told me she would call the dealership, then called me back and told me they refused to drive it that many miles and the brakes looked brand new. I could either go to another dealership, which I already have and they said I had a problem felt like in the tranny but would not fix it since I did not buy it from them. Or she would get a tech to look at it but may be a long while before he could get here, or go thru arbitration. Toyota does not give a s-it about you or your problem. I have a very expensive vehicle that no one will fix. What can I do now? It will freeze in Hades before I ever buy another toyota!!

Reply to
SED-93

Phisherman