'95 4 Runner

Hello All

My friend has a 95 4 Runner that seems to have a burnt valve in the number

4 cylinder. He had this fixed a year ago at the local Toyota dealer. Now it is back. I was curious if this is a common problem with this engine. V6. My friend seems to remember something about a recall for a head problem in earlier models of 4 Runners. Anyone have any info on this problem? Larry
Reply to
L.D.Cosby
3VZ 4Runners had a head gasket problem, prompting a recall. The early 5VZ 4Runners also had a similar problem. A while back I had a broken valve spring in my 3VZ, I heard it was a common problem in older 3VZ engines.
Reply to
Joseph Wind