Installing a multimedia unit

I have installed a Pioneer Z2 multimedia unit in my 2000 Tundra. I have to attach one wire to the speed sensor at the computer. Can anyone tell what is the color coded wire for the speed sensor.

Dean

Reply to
dean

There are two wires for the speed sensor, Yel/Red and Wht/Red.

Reply to
Mike

Thanks Mike, will it make any difference which bone I use.

Dean

Reply to
dean

Don't know which wire you need, the instructions should tell you which one to tap into.

Reply to
Mike

I'll bet that if you hook up that wire then it will refuse to play a DVD while you're moving.

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light