Insturment Panel swap 86 Pickup

I want to change my Instrument panel on my 86 Toyota 22R Automatic Pickup. I want to have a tachometer like in the SR5 model. Is it possible to swap one in with out too much modification? I was told the connector are already there, you just have to plug it in.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Joseph Wind

Easy swap - make sure you get the sending unit for the oil pressure switch as it is different. You may have to run a wire for the tach but that's it. Also get one from a 4 cylinder and not a 6 as the speedo is geared differently. Check out:

Wolfgang