SAVE UP TO 35% ON THIS PRODUCT "NEW"

This is one person's testimony:

I drive a 2005 Toyota Solora. I normally get 22 mpg in the city. On my last fill up using the powder, I got 33.2 mpg in the city!! I love the powder, and wouldn't be without it! Also, I always have to fill up every 5 - 6 days, but I was able to go an extra 3 days and fill up on the 9th day! I got a 51% savings on mpg and on number of days!!!! My husband is a retired minister, and the savings we are receiving from this product is a huge blessing to us. There is no doubt about it, this is a miracle product. Try it, you won't like it--- You Will Love It!!!" ---Miriam Yeager, Oklahoma

So for the person with the Tundra that needs better mileage, maybe should look into these pills for his gas tank (no, I'm not kidding) it works. Check it our at

and learn more. Or call Don at (509) 301-1498

or how about this testimony:

Scott Chandler from Alabama used to get 16.8 mpg before using the gas pills, and now his diesel truck is getting 22 mpg!!! That's about a

33% SAVING!!! And... this was just his 2nd tank of gas using the pills!!!!! Stay tuned to hear Scott's exciting testimony when he returns from a road trip!!!! Note: Scott was the #1 seller of Direct TV satellites making over $1 million per year... and now he is on board with our company because of the TREMENDOUS, Incalculable Market Potential!!!!

You certainly can help but try it, check it out and see if we are right!!

Reply to
Don

Testimony is what you give in court or during a deposition. Testimonial is when someone says what a great product it is.

As to the powder or pills - what a load of crap. Anyone dumb enough to fall for this shouldn't be allowed to own a vehicle.

Reply to
Skip

If you believe this, I have some "miracle" swamp land in Arizona for sale too!

Reply to
MrFixit469