is this group still active?

For Tacomas, try

Dave

I haven't either

Reply to
Noon-Air

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:34:18 -1000, ": P" found these unused words floating about:

Need to re-install your news reader - there's been an average of 10-20 posts each day.

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

Compared to other groups I'm active in, this one is dead, dead, dead.

-- Jay Honeck Iowa City, IA '95 T-100 Extended Cab 4x4

"Your Aviation Destination"

Reply to
Jay Honeck

Reply to
Bill Hall

My '05 Tundra is still like a brand new truck with no issues whatsoever, so I hardly ever check this site.

Reply to
nospam

Once my Tacoma had it's early production growing pains fixed, it's been like your Tundra.

Reply to
Bonehenge

Maybe folks only post when they have something to say, or ask. Mindless chatter is just so much noise...

Reply to
TOM

Actually, I think it's just because Toyota is a good, solid, plain vanilla make. Unless something is broken, there's just not much to discuss, since they got it so right.

Which, by the way, leads me to comment that my T100 is FINALLY back from the shop, 3 weeks after it went in. I'll post the details in a separate thread.

-- Jay Honeck Iowa City, IA '95 T100 4x4 Extended Cab

"Your Aviation Destination"

Reply to
Jay Honeck

Reply to