is this group still active?

Havent seen any new posts lately.

For Tacomas, try www.tacomaworld.com

I haven't either
words floating about:

Need to re-install your news reader - there's been an average of 10-20 posts each day.

Compared to other groups I'm active in, this one is dead, dead, dead. -- Jay Honeck Iowa City, IA '95 T-100 Extended Cab 4x4 www.AlexisParkInn.com "Your Aviation Destination"
Jay Honeck wrote:

Maybe folks only post when they have something to say, or ask. Mindless chatter is just so much noise...
--
Tom - Vista, CA

Actually, I think it's just because Toyota is a good, solid, plain vanilla make. Unless something is broken, there's just not much to discuss, since they got it so right.
Which, by the way, leads me to comment that my T100 is FINALLY back from the shop, 3 weeks after it went in. I'll post the details in a separate thread. -- Jay Honeck Iowa City, IA '95 T100 4x4 Extended Cab www.AlexisParkInn.com "Your Aviation Destination"
What a kind soul. Yep, you are pretty noisy! Hope a tree branch doesn't fall and knock you on your ass today!

Maybe folks have finally figured out how to read the manual (RTFM), what their tire pressure should be, how to check it, how tight the gas cap should be ,where it's located, there is no "pvc"valve (pcv), what's wrong when the temp gage reads "in the red" all the time, etc.etc,etc........................... Bill

My '05 Tundra is still like a brand new truck with no issues whatsoever, so I hardly ever check this site.

Once my Tacoma had it's early production growing pains fixed, it's been like your Tundra. <G>