Japs!!

Toyota, from the nice people who brought you PEARL HARBOR!!!

Reply to
LARRY929

another lonely night with webtv??

Reply to
Kryptoknight

Yeah yeah....and Japanese cars put Americans out of jobs. Yawn......zzzzzzzzz. Meanwhile, my 3 American cars came close to putting ME out of work because they broke down so often.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Right on, Yankee dog.......

Reply to
Jeremiah

You know, over the years I have heard this argument many MANY times. But the best response I have ever heard is this: "Buy the best. But make the best American!"

Well, I happen to believe this is VERY true. And right now, Toyota happens to be the best. If Ford or Chevy could come up with a vehicle that has the record of the Toyotas that me and my family has owned since 1979, I would be one of the first in line to buy it!

And just to relate a little story: I bought my '03 Tundra SR5 a month before a friend of mine bought a '03 Ford F250 Super Duty. Well, my scheduled

15,000 mile maintenance is almost 2,000 miles over due and isn't set for another week. In that time, I have had absolutely NO problems what-so-ever. And in the last 14 months of ownership, my friend has had his F250 in the shop 3 times... Now you tell me which is better...
Reply to
Raksashan

Are you typing this on a Sony TV (using Web TV). Same folks dude!

Reply to
Dan J. S.

Actually, Toyota made tanks, not planes. That was Mitsubishi .

Reply to
Skip

What does it matter anyway... we paid to rebuild them, just like we paid to rebuild Deutschland after we bombed them to hell and back. Now they are back and sticking it to us... who cares any more? Obviously not enough people to show that it's worth holding a grudge since we all buy imported products. The US exports a lot of stuff to other countries... it all evens out. Everyone benefits from technology.. hell, the Japs have forced a lot of American companies to shape up in order to compete. It's actually not altogether a bad thing, IMO.

Reply to
Celica Dude

I think we owe the Japanese a great debt. Here's why:

Except for military work or custom lenses like the one for the Hubble space telescope, we haven't manufactured a decent lens in this country since the

1940s. Without the Japanese (and probably the Germans, depending on what equipment each photographer used), there would've been no such thing as the Playboy centerfold. No way those pictures could've been taken with hardware from Kodak, with its plastic lenses.

End of story.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Loser, you don't even realize that 90% of the shit in your house, came from there... and the TV, and the webtv device you are using...

what a dumbass remark, a true sign of your intelligence, or lack thereof.... please don't reproduce, I wouldn't want your innocent children to see you spread your hate... haters can't love, lovers can't hate.... which do you want to teach your kids?

Reply to
RedForeman ©®

Guys like that don't teach their kids. They sit around watching bad TV in their free time, and then blame the schools when their kids do badly.

Reply to
Doug Kanter
*(sounds of a nail being hit on the head)*

you got it bub....

Reply to
RedForeman ©®

If the rag heads in iraq built cars you would probably by one, also same deal by gooks in viet nam

Reply to
LARRY929

Bigotry is the disease of ignorance, of morbid minds. Please, go back to school! Nothing is worse than having to endure a history lesson from a guy who probably has three teeth and a mullet. Just as my peers said, almost every gadget or miniscule piece of techonology you have ever used has come from Japan. Your television, cell phone, and microwave probably all came from Japan. If you hate a creed or color because of the actions of the past, you need to re-evaluate your logic.

Reply to
LisalouLiLRed

KT:

Knot every nite... ownly sevan nites a wheek :)

Reply to
Ken Ieither

Are you not buying TVs made by the Japs and burning the oil in your car produced by Arabs?

Reply to
Dan J. S.

I think it would be best to let this Redneck be, classify him as a troll add him to our block senders list.

Reply to
John

americans make the worls best mirrors, which is more important than glass lens's

Reply to
Kryptoknight

Well...I guess the Playboy centerfolds need good mirrors as much as the photographers need good lenses, so I think we have a draw here.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

If the products were better than domestic ones, you bet I would. So would you.

Reply to
Doug Kanter