Japs!!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 02:02:37 GMT, "Kryptoknight" found these unused words floating about:

... than "lens's" what?

Reply to
J. A. Mc.

"LisalouLiLRed" wrote

You should realize the irony of making a statement that's bigoted and ignorant in reply to another. Hairstyle and dental condition don't indicate much about one's intellegence or core values. You do know the founding father's were mostly rednecks don't you? George Washington had bad teeth too. Einstein wasn't exactly well coiffed. Also I seriously doubt anyone chained you to a chair and forced you to read the troll's post at gunpoint. So much for having to "endure". We have a fellow at work who has the same saying in vinyl letters on the back of his (mostly) American made van. I think he earned the right though, he's a WWII veteran.

Reply to
Patrick Weaver

some Toys also put together right here in the states by American workers....

what-so-ever.

Reply to
Kryptoknight

LOL it's one of my pet peeves as well

Reply to
Celica Dude

Anyone who postsripts japan's attack on pearl harbour is stuck so far from reality they're not worthy of your attention Raksashan.

Reply to
?reality

they brought us Perl Harbor ?

So now they are in the business of making islands ?

I think rather than complaining because we don't produce anything but cost cutting and litigation.

You should vote for a change of administration.

Only a great slimy hypocrite would attempt to claim fast food service is a manifacturing job.

And speaking of hypocricy... The latest gripe about what our Kerry said in

1971..... Would he be more suitable for commander and cheif if he had defected from the National Guard instead of actualing going to war.

My vote in 2000 vote didn't make any difference. Now my house had depreciated in value, in much the same way homes did in Texas. I now have to worry about my livlihood being outsourced.

Cut cost cut cost... As a nation we don't produce any engineers anymore. The limelight goes to the business majors who find more ways of implementing over the wall engineering and cost cutting to the degree you cannot find any signs of Quality assurance anywhere.

I don't think even the fundamentals work anymore... We no longer build houses well anymore. Builders come into an area, try to float a tird of construction, then leave town like bandits. Only way you retain any value of your investment is by spending extra money taking the builder to court.

It's too bad as a nation we can get over all lies except those dealing with private matters.

I drop toilet trophys with more integrity than the liers in the white house.

Sorry for the rant, and mixing it with political opinion. I just am tierd of the BS and right now I think our nation is drowning in it. Is it any surprise Texas was dead last in ranking in education ??? Hey when we've all been outsourced... who's gonna be able to stimulate the economy ???

Job less America !!!!!

Reply to
Kip

That would be Mitsubishi!!!! wrong news group!

Reply to
CDEWITT Webtv.net

LMFAO!!!!!!!

GOOD ONE AND SO TRUE!

Reply to
CDEWITT Webtv.net

Boss: "Late again? Ain't I payin' you enough to replace that piece of shit?"

Reply to
Doug Kanter