maintenance required light

I have just changed my oil and filter on 08 Tacoma, 6 cyl. 6 speed, 2 wheel drive. How do I turn off the maintenance required light? Thanks in advance...........

Reply to
wallman

Did you look in your owners manual? That's where the directions are.

Reply to
Paul.

The Owner's Manual describes the procedure perfectly, I do it somewhat less.

Press the Trip/Odometer button until the odo is displayed. Turn the Ignition ON while holding the odo button depressed.

As I said, the owner's manual tells you how to do this, I think I told you correctly, but I might have left out a step.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

In other words, read the manual.

Reply to