My truck didn't start again

88 Reg cab 22RE 133k

My starter is new. Battery checks out. Supposedly the alternator is good. But the truck refused to start out of nowhere. I went back two hours later and it has started probably five times since.

It wasn't hot, it had been sitting. The key is loose in the ignition but I was told that cna't be the problem.

Can anyone help? I'm trying to hang on to this rust bucket.

Reply to
j.carlson1

battery connections clean on the battery posts?

Reply to
Die Spammer !!!