Re: 1995 Toyota 4WD Pickup

Im allowed window shopping - and certainly allowing people to take note of some things.

Autotrader - in the Ottawa-Gatineau area, has no record of Toyota Pickups(one in Toronto, with much less mileage) available thus cannot give a low-middle-high value for it, while the Ontario and or Quebec book values will be more indicative of actual private sale values.

You also refrained from stating mileage on your truck for no particular reason...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I looked at the Autotrader and took > the average of 1995 Toyota trucks available there which works out to > $12,174. Since my mileage is higher than average I reduced the selling > price to $10,000. > > Are you interested in shopping or just blabbing? > > > >> Book Value for this year is max $7000 for excellent condition. "regular >> trips to Toronto" means what kind of Mileage? 300k? >> >> >>> For Sale: 1995 Toyota Pickup (Xtra Cab) >>> >>> - 3.0 V6, 5-speed, 4WD >>> - Dark Metallic Green (new paint Oct 2004), colour matched cap >>> - Krown treated annually >>> - roof racks, bed liner >>> - 1 set stock alloy wheels with BFGoodrich 31x10.5 r15 >>> - 1 set stock steel wheels with BFGoodrich 30x9.5 r15 >>> - located in Ottawa, regular trips to Toronto >>> - asking $10,000 >>> - email snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca for pictures and additional details >>> >> >> > >
Reply to
Scott