Re: 2002 tacoma xtracab audio recommendations

I reccomend the JLAUDIO stealth box. It is a bix expensive but takes up NO room in your cab. I have an 03 taco ext. cab and I love the box. Check it out at

Josh

I'm looking for a good subwoofer/amp combo for my tacoma. > > I have the stock 6 speakers (2x2 front, 2 back) and an Alpine "vdrive" > 4x60W MP3 head unit w/6 disk changer. > > I have a Sony XS-L151P5 15" Subwoofer new in the box, but am really > looking to a 10" subwoofer and amp (the Audiobahn 1006Q keeps popping > into my head). > > (Every time I search for this, I see pics of guys with their trucks half > disassembled and more wiring than my house has. I really don't want to > do that, because if I start I'll never stop :) ) > > ...
Reply to
Josh