Re: Kill the 22re fuel filter placement engineer!!

Is the fuel filter location the same on the 3VZ-E ?I've got very large

> hands...is this going to be impossible? Should I get the neighbours 5 year > old kid to help? > > Richard. >

No, it is under the vehicle, roughly under the right-rear passenger seat if I remember correctly. The only caveat to changing it is taking care in aligning the compression fittings of the fuel lines in and out of the filter. Mine must have been cross-threaded from the factory and I had to replace the tubing from the filter back to the fuel tank. An example of what should have been a small job turning into a big one.

Luther

Reply to
Luther