Reprogramming of keyless entry remote

Hi,

I just bought a new 2006 Rav4. The manual states the the keyless entry remote (which is built into the key) can be reprogrammed to unlock ALL doors with one press of the button instead of having to press it twice like you do now. Does anyone know how to do this so I don't have to spend money to get Toyota do it for me?

Reply to
cusack

There is a long list of customizable options accessible through the Toyota scantool. The selling dealer shouldn't give you a problem about setting the options to your liking at no charge, I know we don't.

Reply to
qslim