Resetting computer on Tundra after battery change

After I changed the battery, I must have connected the battery cable in the wrong sequence. Now the truck starts, runs for a little bit then dies, it starts right back up

Reply to
toyotatrucks2

The computer (engine management) should reset itself after running for several minutes. Go ahead and drive around the block. Don't do any wierd stuff like rev the motor, just drive normally. The computer should detect what is what and where it is, and set itself. The motor should run mormally after that.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I'll try again, see what happens, thanks for the help, Jeff. Ray

Reply to
toyotatrucks2