Shaver Toyota service sucks also - is this all Toyota shops in general?

I love Toyota vehicles. I will admit my 2000 Tundra has needed more service than all of the previous Toyotas I owned combined but I still trust the brand.

However, I don't trust their service anymore. I have always been a pretty good mechanic myself. Recently I have noticed more and more "such and such Toyota service is bead because ----". I'm wondering if this is a general trend or are Toyota vehicles getting a little less reliable and we are noticing through the service centers more?

I would hate to go back to Fords or Chevy's, but my Dad's Avalanche as ugly as it is has been very very reliable. And it get 3-4 MPG better gas mileage than my Tundra?

Toyota if you are listening I want a new 4 door Tundra but I'm going to wait at least a year or two to see how the quality goes. Don't let us loyal customer down, we are after all the reason you have been successful in the US.

Reply to
VTX1800C