4RUNNER SIDE TRIM

I have a 2000 SR5 4Runner and have seen a few running around with a couple of variations of after market side trim. I have contacted the local dealer, but they have nothing. Anybody know where such things might be available?? Thanks and everyone have a Happy Holiday Season. fl

Reply to
Forrest Ludwig

We have an aftermarket source for these. We have an outfit some in and installs them at the dealer when requested by the owner. A company called Trimline. Dont know if this is a local deal or a nation wide franchise. Try a search with that name.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Reply to
Forrest Ludwig

I found a local supplier of auto side trims and bought a style I liked. I had to go through the yellow pages to find him. They are usually a business working from his home. I installed it myself. My side trim came rolled up and had self stick backing.

Make sure you remove the wax or polish in the area of installation. I taped a long, thin board tape to the side of the car to guide the trim. The trim is made out of rubber. It looks good and professional to me.

Good luck -

Forrest Ludwig wrote:

Reply to
Harlen Ng