Side mirrors (Ford style) - source?

My 89 PU had a set of what I believe is referred to as "Ford Style" side mirrors until hail broke one. These particular ones are smaller and more stylish than the generic 6" x 9" rectangular replacement mirrors sold in stores. They are compact and trapezoidal with the top noticably narrower than the bottom. Does anyone know where I can find this style?

Reply to
JensenC