Step Bumper for 1986 Toyota 4 Runner

I just purchased the above vehicle. Great shape for it's age but it is missing one thing that I need, a rear step bumper. Where's the best place to get one? Will other years of the 4Runner fit?

Joe

Reply to
joe dzurinda

4Runners up to 89, Trucks up to 88.

"Best Place" is going to depend on your location and ability; outside of the rustbelt, you may have luck getting a good one at a wrecking yard, otherwise, check with your local dealer, body shop, truck accessory shop, etc.

good luck! GTr

Reply to
gregory trimper

OK, what's the deal on a step bumper for this vehicle? I went out looking in accessory shops today and no one has a step bumper for this vehicle. They do have a tube bumper for $360. But I know I've seen step bumpers on Toyota 4Runners.

Help!

Joe

Reply to
joe dzurinda