Tacoma Double Cab leaking water

Hi,

I have a 2002 Tacoma Double Cab and last time it rained I found that the carpet in the rear driver's side was saturated with water near the door. I took it to the dealer and they found that the window runners were faulty and replaced them. It rained again this weekend and again the carpet was saturated -- I'm booked into the dealer again next week!

Has anyone else had this problem or heard about any information from Toyota regarding this problem?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
David Spence