Tacoma factory stereo question.

What factory Tacoma cd players will fit in a 95.5 Tacoma? I would like to put a stock factory cd player in my truck rather than an aftermarket stereo.

Reply to
Elemental Method

Any of them should. AFAIK they didnt change the harness... but to be sure run down to your local car stereo shop to see if the newer models use a different harness...

Reply to
Jason

Thank you.

Reply to
Elemental Method

Measure the width of the face. For the longest time, they were 180 mm wide, but some models are now 200 mm wide. As for the wiring, unless you have a remote component amplifier, its been the same since 1987

Reply to
MDT Tech®