Tacoma Keys?

While thumbing through the owner's manual I noticed that 3 keys are supposed to be included with the purchase of a Tacoma, one with a plastic coated head and the others just plain. Is this correct? If so, I only got the two plain ones. Yeah, I know it's trivial but what the heck.

Reply to
Steve

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 07:55:44 -0700, "Steve" found these unused words floating about:

Yep, that's what I got, One plastic on a ring with an alarm 'pad'. One plaing on a ring with the other alarm pad and the ID tag and one plain, no ring or pad.

Reply to
J. A. Mc.

Thanks for info. Stopped by the dealership this morning and picked up the missing key.

Reply to
Steve

My '03 came with 2 remote entry keys (alarm pad) and 1 plain.

Reply to
TacomaDude

Hope you enjoy her !

My TRD DC is a blast!

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:10:29 -0700, "Steve" found these unused words floating about:

Reply to
J. A. Mc.