Tacoma speedometer recalibration?

Hey:

I've searched the Google archives and haven't found a definitive answer to this question: how does one recalibrate the speedometer on a Tacoma? Specifically, it's a '97 extended cab 4 X 4 with the 2.7 engine and a

5-speed manual. I read a thread that said the trucks were equipped with mechanical or electronic speedometers depending on the package they were sold with, so I should probably tell you that mine is an LX model with power and cruise.

Any ideas?

Sean

Reply to
Sean Elkins