Tacoma X-cab Gun Racks

I'm looking for a gun rack, for two long arms, to fit in the rear seats area of my 2000 Tacoma X cab, but not a window mount type. I'd like something that could be easily removed and prefer not to do much drilling or damage to the existing structure and materials.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
Harrison

I've seen them where they have a blade on the ends that tuck under the window rubber. No holes, removes after deer season!

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Have you tried Cabela's?

Here's a removable rack that straps to the back of the front seats:

(Sorry for the incredibly long link. If it doesn't work, search for "Backseat Gun Rack, Item XD-225635")

--Dan

Reply to
Dan O'Connor

Reply to
Harrison

Yes, I can see that. Would probably woork better for a 4-door truck.

They have roof-mounted racks, too. But that means drilling into (and hopefully not through) the roof...

--Dan

Reply to
Dan O'Connor