Tires: Nokian Vatiiva

I am researching the market to replace the wranglers. My 98 4x4 taco (extended cab V6) came from the Toyota dealer with Goodyear wrangler GSM (31x10.5R15LT). They sure lasted a long time but I never thought they were all that good in the snow and they seemd to have a tendency to hydroplane in the rain.

I'm hearing good things about Nokian tires. Im looking at the Vatiiva all season model. They would cost me more than replacement wranglers (RT/S version is what the taco dealer has) but seem to be about the same price as the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo which also seems to get good reviews.

If anyone on the list is using a Nokian Vatiiva Id like to know if you recommend them.

Thanks

redtaco98

Reply to
redtaco98