tires on 2004 Tundra 4wd

I am near the point that new tires are going to be needed. The last set only lasted ~15K miles. They are Bridgestone. Does anyone have a suggestion for a longer lasting tire for this truck? Thanks, Arold Green __ Arold "Al" Green

Reply to
Arold "Al" Green

got 93,000 on a set of michelins on my 86 2x4. they actual got dry rot before being worn out.

Reply to
someone

X2 on michelins i have mtx l/s2 on my08 double cab 4x4 tacoma and love them had a set on a full size gmc 4x4, had 60,000 miles on them when i traded that truck and the tires looked just about new tread wise. KEY THING rotate and keep proper aire pressure in them

Reply to
Charles H.