Yokohama Tires RX300

Any good or bad comments about Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S G051 tires for an RX300?

Reply to
John Bittner

This is Turtle.

Yea I do , I have a set of that brand of tires on my Lexus 400 and am well pleased with the ride and wear out of them. You having a SUV type Tires and me having car tires but the car type tires do ride good and wears good. I have about 25K on them and show very little signs of wear. Now I still like the Cooper tires for the same thing that i said about the Yokohama tires and the reason i like the Cooper is they are made in the U.S.A. and what i've been told Yokohama are made outside the U.S.A. i'm just a American type person and even drive a Lexus but will try to get U.S.A. made tires on them.

Now the Yokohama tires are big in the 18 wheer tires for price and wear ability and is breaking into the small tire market.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

i bought dunlop m3s for my ls430 - so far am satisfied, we just had out first snow in CT - they seemed to do the job as well as NOKIANs used to do

Dan

Reply to
Kleviy

This is Turtle.

Well there is a old saying about tires and when your in dought about what brand to get. Go Michelin's and start researching tires for the next set. I think Michelin makes their tire for people who are in dought about what to get for 99% of the time they work out good on all applications but they cost more. Costing more is where the other brands come into play here.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

Traction control going on in a rear wheel drive car in snow?? no way! Must be the tires Get snow tires if that's the only concern, but even they will slip.

Reply to
Rog

I am researching tires for an LS 430 now. The only michelin that is getting good ratings is the Aquaedge. Unfortunately, it an T rated tire and the 430 is rated for H and V only. I am going with the Bridgestone Tranza LSV. Haven't found anything bad about them so far and a lot good.

Reply to
JK