Transmission compatability

Hello All, I have a 91 4-cyl Toyota truck and a 94 6-cyl Toyota truck. Both are extracabs. The transmission was rebuilt on the 91 last year and the 94 may need to be rebuilt within the next year. I was wondering if the transmission is the same for both trucks. Since the 91 is getting old with 350K miles on it and the 94 has only 280K, I was wondering about just swapping the tranny's. I suspect they are not compatible since one is a 4cyl and the other is a 6-cyl. Can someone please confirm this for me.

Reply to
eraymundo