V8 Taco

Well girls, do you think that Toyota will put a V8 in a Tacoma anytime soon? I don't think they will for 07, hopefully for 08.

tombstne

They never will. Ford just had to close down a bunch of there factories cause people are finally reallizing that gas ain't gonna get cheap ever again. Somehow I think Toyota has more sense then to move into a market share that just bit Ford hard. Unless of course a bigger engine in a smaller truck would appeal to people but I would tend to think that most would just be happier with the smaller truck and the lower running cost.

My $0.02

-Dru

Reply to
DruG